- 1.5 oz Fidencio Clásico Mezcal
- 1/2 oz Damn Fine Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/4 oz Bunnahabhain 12 year Scotch
- 1/4 oz Slingshot Cold Brew Concentrate
- 6 dashes Crude Bitter "Big Bear" (Coffee & Cocoa)
Measure all ingredients (except the Scotch) in a chilled Diamond Cut Mixing Glass. Add ice and stir with a bar spoon a few times until the glass ice has chilled the contents. In a coupe glass, splash the Bunnahabhain 12 year Scotch at the bottom, swirl and dump. Using a strainer, pour the contents on the mixing glass in the coupe. Rub the rim of the coupe and then garnish with a fresh orange peel.