Nothing Rhymes with Eggnog
2018 "12 Days of Cocktails" Cocktail Winner
Recipe by Brandon
- 4 oz. Damn Fine Chocolate Liqueur
- 6 oz. Eggnog (homemade recommended)
- 3/4 oz. Aperol
- 3/4 oz. Plantation Old-Fashioned Traditional Dark Rum
Combine and stir all ingredients with ice in a mixing glass. Strain into two chilled coupes or nick & nora glasses.
- 6 eggs
- 9 oz sugar
- 16 oz whole milk
- 10 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh grated cinnamon and nutmeg
Turn blender on low and add eggs. Allow to blend for and few seconds and then slowly add sugar while the blender is on. Blend for ~30 seconds. Slowly add the remainder of the ingredients and allow to blend for 1-2 min to fully combine. Add grated nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.