Join the Bryn Mawr Club on Sunday afternoon at 3 PM on August 21st, at Durham Distillery! Local members of the Ivy Alliance are also invited.
- $10 registration includes a behind-the scenes tour and tasting flight
- Parking is available in the lot next to and behind the building, as well as on the street
- Social hour with small plates and drinks available downstairs after the tour in the Corpse Reviver Bar and Lounge
- Bring a plus-one, if you wish
- No guests under 21 years of age, please
A little background: Melissa Green Katrincic ‘(97) and Lee Katrincic founded the distillery in 2013 with the goal of producing gins that honor the art of traditional distillation while embracing modern scientific methods. Their Conniption gins and other spirits, are among the most-awarded and best-distilled in the United States. Melissa is to-date the first and only female distiller inducted into the prestigious Gin Guild in London. In 2019, Constellation Brands strategically invested identifying their progress in the gin category and as part of their “Focus on Female Founders” initiative. In 2021, Melissa and Lee founded the U.S. Gin Association. At the start of the pandemic, Melissa and Lee were one of the first distilleries in the U.S. to manufacture hand-sanitizer for first responders and they served on the American Craft Spirit Association Covid-19 task force to guide other distilleries.