Variation of the French 75
- 1.25 oz. Conniption American Dry gin
- 1/2 oz. rose’ simple syrup
- 1/4 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Sparkling Rose’ or Cava (chilled)
- Lemon twist or pomegranate seeds to garnish
Make rose’ simple syrup by combining equal parts rose’ wine and sugar. Dissolve sugar into rose’ over low heat. Do not boil. Set aside to cool.
Combine gin, rose’ simple syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until well chilled and strain into champagne flute. Top with sparkling Rose’ or Cava, and garnish with a lemon twist or pomegranate seeds.