Nothing Rhymes with Eggnog
2018 "12 Days of Cocktails" Cocktail Winner
Recipe by Brandon
- 4 oz. Damn Fine Chocolate Liqueur
- 6 oz. Eggnog (homemade recommended)
- 3/4 oz. Aperol
- 3/4 oz. Plantation Old-Fashioned Traditional Dark Rum
Combine and stir all ingredients with ice in mixing glass. Strain into two chilled coupes or nick & nora glasses.
- 6 eggs
- 9 oz sugar
- 16 oz whole milk
- 10 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh grated cinnamon and nutmeg
Turn blender on low and add eggs. Allow to blend for and few seconds and then slowly add sugar while blender is on. Blend for ~30 seconds. Slowly add the remainder of the ingredients and allow to blend for 1-2 min to fully combine. Add grated nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.