Private Tours and Special Events
Private Tours & Tastings
Wish to take a tour and tasting of our distillery with your family and friends? It's a fantastic way to learn about the distillery while having the space to yourself!
Here's the information on our private tours:
- Fee is $300 for up to 15 people; each additional person is $15
- Private tours are approximately an hour and we are closed to the public during your tour.
- Preference is to host private tours at or under 25 people, for the best possible experience
- Available for booking during most days and evenings, Monday - Thursday.
- If you are interested in booking a private tour on a Friday or Saturday, we can only offer them when the distillery is not open to the public. This is usually 3 or 4 PM on Fridays; 1 or 7 PM on Saturdays.** Subject to change during holiday season **
- Outside food and beverages are not part of a private tour and tasting. If you'd prefer a catered event with a private tour option, please see our information on Special Events below.
- Please note: The distillery is not available for private tours on Sundays as we are closed due to ABC law.
- Private tours can be booked directly with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in renting the tasting room/distillery for a special event instead of a private tour? We are happy to host corporate events, birthdays, anniversaries and other special events here at Durham Distillery.
Private events are different than private tours as the focus is on the event you are hosting at the distillery. You can always add the option of a tour and tasting, but the distillery is closed to the public and the focus is on your special event.
Some quick highlights when considering Durham Distillery for your special event:
- Facility fees are based on day of week and length of event
- If you're looking to book the distillery during a day and/or time where the distillery is usually open to the public, please note there is a surcharge
- Any tour and tasting can be optional and would have a separate fee structure to be negotiated at time of booking
- For food and beverage options, we welcome outside catering companies and have a few we highly recommend
- Due to our facility size, we are unable to host weddings or wedding receptions
- Any alcoholic beverages served at your event will require you to acquire a special permit from North Carolina ABC or work with a caterer who has the required permitting. The catering company and the event host are responsible for all required NC ABC permits needed for any event. Durham Distillery is not responsible or liable for any permitting needs. Permits must be on premise during the event time.
We are happy to provide more details to you about hosting an event here at the distillery when you contact us.