Private Tours and Special Events
Private Tours & Tastings
Wish to take a tour and tasting of our distillery with your family and friends? It's a fantastic way to learn about the distillery while having the space to yourself!
Here's the information on our private tours:
- Private Tour Fees for a Monday- Thursday booking are $500 for up to 15 people; each additional guest is $25 per person.
- Friday Private Tour fees are $600, $25 for each individual person.
- Saturday Private Tour fees are $750 and $30 for each additional person. The only time slot available for private tours on Saturdays is 7 PM.
- Private tours are approximately an hour and a half and we are closed to the public during your tour.
- Preference is to host private tours at or under 25 people, for the best possible experience. We MUST cap all Private tours at 45 people and larger groups will be split up into sections
- Outside food and beverages are not part of a private tour and tasting. If you'd prefer a catered event with a private tour, please see our information on Special Events below.
- Please note: The distillery is not available for private tours on Sundays as we are closed due to ABC law.
- Private tours can be booked directly with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in renting the tasting room/distillery for a special event? We are happy to host corporate events, birthdays, anniversaries and other special events here at Durham Distillery.
Some quick highlights when considering Durham Distillery for your special event:
- Facility fees are based on day of week and length of event
- A full tour of the facility and a tasting flight are included in ALL special event pricing
- For food and beverage options, we welcome outside catering companies and have a few we highly recommend
- We offer drink packages with our products that are incorporated in to the total cost of the venue rental. Beer and Wine are also an option. We do not permit any outside spirits in the tasting room for special events.
- Due to the size of our tasting room, we do not host weddings or wedding receptions at the distillery
We are happy to provide more details to you about hosting an event here at the distillery when you contact us.