The GINgerbread Cookie
2018 "12 Days of Cocktails" Cocktail Winner
Recipe by Chrissy
- 3 oz Conniption Navy Strength Gin
- 1/2 oz Zucca Rabarbaro Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Krupnikas Honey Spiced Liqueur
- 2 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz ginger syrup
- 1 egg
- 4 generous dashes of Crude "Sycophant"
Mix all ingredients except for nutmeg into a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until the egg is fully incorporated and the drink is very cold and somewhat frothy. Strain into two glasses; top with a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Ginger syrup: grate or finely chop a small- to a medium-sized piece of fresh ginger peeled into a small saucepan. Add 1 1/2 cups of water and 3/4 cup sugar. Boil until thickened and syrupy; strain out ginger and cool.