The GINgerbread Cookie
2018 "12 Days of Cocktails" Cocktail Winner
Recipe by Chrissy
- 3 oz Conniption Navy Strength Gin
- 1/2 oz Zucca Rabarbaro Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Krupnikas Honey Spiced Liqueur
- 2 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz ginger syrup
- 1 egg
- 4 generous dashes of Crude "Sycophant"
Mix all ingredients except for nutmeg into shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until egg is fully incorporated and drink is very cold and somewhat frothy. Strain into two glasses; top with sprinkle of nutmeg.
Ginger syrup: grate or finely chop a small- to medium-sized piece of fresh ginger peeled into a small saucepan. Add 1 1/2 cups of water and 3/4 cup sugar. Boil until thickened and syrupy; strain out ginger and cool.