Cocktail Classes: Crafting Cocktail Hour
Making cocktails can be as simple or as complex as you'd like. For us, the most important part of cocktail making is to first enjoy the art of the craft and then, celebrate your accomplishment with a delicious sip.
Our "Crafting Cocktail Hour" cocktail classes are a fun, hands-on journey for both the novice and the expert. Throughout our 2023 series, we'll explore the basic building blocks of classic cocktails, the science of spirits and the magic of cocktail building!
- January 10 Sparkling Cocktails
- February 14 Valentines Couples Skate
- March 14th Make Your Own Gin with Head Distiller Lee Katrincic
- April 11 Gin Smashes
- May 9 Butterfly Pea Flower: Acid V Base
- June 13 Summer Punches
- July 11 Gin Fizzes
- August 8 Back to School (The Classics)
- September 12 Martinis
- October 10 Tricks & Treats
- November 14 Holiday Punches
- December 12 Egg White cocktails
Classes will be held in the tasting room of the distillery on the above Tuesdays from 6 - 7 pm. Class size is limited to twelve (12) participants. Each person will receive the following: an individual cocktail station with their own tools to use in class, spirits and fresh ingredients to craft and enjoy two (2) full-size cocktails per class.